Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coming Home to my beloved Small Country!

Dear Everyone!
Here it is, my final blog! I absolutely cannot believe I am writing this already, time has really flown! It is 1 o clock in the morning right now and I'm still awake so thought I'd do something worthwhile!
Right now leaving feels very bittersweet, I'm going to miss University life here terribly, along with all my friends. However, I am madly excited to come home! Mum is probably already at the airport camped out and waiting by now!
I have had the most amazing time here in Eau Claire, the most stand out obviously being the election, one of the most exciting nights of my life!
My final exams finished today which was a huge relief! I think they all went ok, I got my Media result already and got an A- which I'm chuffed to bits about!
Though I won't miss the workload in any way, shape or form, it was definately worth it, I learnt so much in my classes here!
Now for some lists! I like lists!:

Things I will miss!
  • Acoustic Cafe
  • Burrachos
  • Cold Stone Creamery (Best Ice Cream in the WORLD!)
  • Panera Bread (makes the best salads and soups ever)
  • TV - watching Desperate Housewives, 30 Rock and countless other shows earlier than in the UK!
  • Movies - watching countless movies earlier than in the UK!
  • Saying 'like' and not being judged for it!
  • The depression medication adverts (they're hysterical!)
  • Target/Wal Mart/Victorias Secret
  • University sports and activites
  • Vitamin Water and cute little cartons of tropicana
  • Late Night chat shows - Letterman and Kimmel in particular
  • Morning TV - The View and Regis and Kelly in particular
  • My Entertainment Weekly magazine subscription - every Saturday morning, like clockwork in my mailbox!

Things I won't miss!

  • The cold - which was -26 today...yes, centigrade
  • The showers
  • My piece of shit cell phone! Sorry for the language but see the phone and you'll understand, it cost me $15, what did I expect!
  • Being near only 2 cinemas that only show movies like Four Christmases!
  • The smell that wafts up to my floor from the boys corridors!
  • The hill, though I should really thank it because I still fit in my skinny jeans!
  • Commercials every 5 seconds during all my shows

Anyway, I'm off to bed as I'm leaving in 9 hours now! I miss everyone so much and can't wait to see you all, especially my kitties!

Love to everyone, hope the blog has kept you all sufficiently informed and entertained!

See you soon!

Hannah

xxx

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hahhahaah I agree with your lists :)